Lead qualification and
The sales department preserves resources by conducting follow-ups to qualify leads. These are ranked by their value to that business. Disqualified leads are returned to the marketing team that handles the nurturing of prospects. Nurturing is able to reduce conversion costs and increase the conversion of qualified leads up to 50%.
Feel free to drop us a line!
Planning for returning customers
24/7 live chat support and its integration with CRM solutions encourages the engagement of
returning customers. Using real-time data increases conversion rates for returning
customers. The same customers might generate high quality leads through referrals.
It promises cost-effective promotion especially if incentives are offered.
In this whitepaper, you will learn how we:
- What life of lead refers to and how it may be calculated
- The importance of lead qualification and its components
- The process of nurturing qualified leads for businesses
- Developing live chat strategies for returning visitors
- The relation of customer referrals with conversion rates