Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms & conditions carefully before using this website.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to use of Live Chat Ltd.’s website https://www.livechatltd.com/, subscription services, all linked pages, content and online support components (“Service” or “Services”) identified in one or more ordering, including any exhibits thereto (“Package” or “Packages”).
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website.
These terms and conditions tell you the rules for using our website www.livechatltd.com (“our site”).
www.livechatltd.com is a site operated by Live Chat Ltd (“We”). We are registered in Pakistan and Headquartered in England and Wales. We are a limited company. we have our registered office at xxxxxxxxx- xxxxx-xxxxx. Our main mailing address is aforementioned.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our toll free customer service line on 0800-0000-000
Right to Use the Services
1. Live Chat, ltd. renders ‘Live Chat services’ via following website https://www.livechatltd.com/ on
the principles set out in this terms & conditions document.
2. Accepting these terms is a condition to use any of the services provided by Live chat ltd offered
on the website.
3. Please bear in mind that Live Chat Ltd. may change the clause of these Terms & Condition at any time
and only those currently terms on our website will be considered up to date and effective at the time.
4. Though these amendments shall not adversely affect the main provisions of the agreement such
as terms of payment or ending of services. Such modifications take places with prior informing
the customer and if not clearly rejected are considered as accepted. For that reason, we
encourage you to from time to time acquaint yourself with the currently effective Terms &
Conditions version on our website https://www.livechatltd.com.
5. Additional use of offered services after additional amendments in the terms and conditions have
been implemented, shall establish the agreement to consent these changes. Rejection to admit
these revisions shall prevent the user from using the rendered services.
Where live chat ltd discloses your personal information to its sub-contractors or agents for these purposes, sub-contractors or agents will be obligated to use that personal information in compliance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Furthermore, to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Live chat ltd may disclose your personal information to the level that it is required to do so by law, in relation with any prospective legal proceedings or legal proceedings, and in order to establish, implement or defend its legal rights.
1. All features, used by clients that are defined in these terms and conditions, available on the
website https://www.livechatltd.com/ and provided by live chat ltd. shall be considered as part of service.
2. The use of any new services or feature available on aforementioned website, after the user has
accepted the terms and conditions shall be subject to its provisions.
3. Live Chat Ltd., is completely authorised to decide on functionality, the use, subject matter and
the range of particular services as well as to terminate rendering these services.
4. Live Chat Ltd., is exclusively entitled to decide on the contents and the type of the services as well
as to freely add-up, modify or eliminate particular features.
5. The intended user understands, has become acquainted with technical requirements essential to
use the services and has no doubts in respect thereof. The user is aware of risk and threats
connected with electronic data transmission.
6. We may suspend or remove or limit the availability of all or any part of our website for operational
and reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice for that.
7. Live Chat Ltd., has the right to access individual users’ information for administrative, technical
reasons and for security purposes. The acquired information in such mode shall not be processed
or made offered to third parties except required by provisions of law.
Securing Your Data
1. Live chat ltd. will take fair organizational and technical measures to prevent the loss, misuse or
alteration of your personal data/information.
2. Live chat ltd. will secure all the basic personal information you provide on its secure servers. Data relating
to electronic transactions submitted via this website is protected by encryption technology.
3. Details that Live chat ltd. collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of
the countries in which Live chat ltd. operates to enable the use of the information in compliance
4. Furthermore, personal information that you submit for publication on our website will be
published on the internet and will be available around the world. By doing so you agree to such
cross-border transfers of your personal information.
If you know or doubtful that anyone other than you have the access to your user identification
code or password, you must inform us at email@example.com immediately.
Billing and Payment Procedure
1. All monthly payments should be made in advance at the start of service.
2. The company may offer use of (some or any) services available on https://www.livechatltd.com/
(Free Trial) free of charge for the first 14 days.
3. After that period if the user wishes to continue using our services he will be requested to make a
payment according to decided package.
4. All payments shall be non-cash transactions, conducted electronically by external professional entities.
5. Failure in payment according to currently effective price package means resignation from the provided
6. The receipts for all payments will be emailed as PDF format files.
7. The user shall be given a 7-day period notice in case some issue arises while processing the payment.
Account Closure Procedure
1. The client may close his/her account at any time. Account closing means that the further use of
services shall no longer be provided.
2. The account is created on a registered/nominated email account and confirmation from only that
particular account will be considered for service termination.
3. Service termination by the user before the end of settling period for which a payment has been
made does not obligate Live chat ltd. to refund the remaining amount for the unused duration/period.
4. Live chat ltd. reserves the right to terminate user’s subscription due to gross infringement of the
provisions of these terms and conditions or in the event of illegal use of our offered services.
5. Live chat ltd. shall not be liable for damage suffered by the user arisen due to the termination,
temporary suspension or closing the subscription by the user or for other reasons arising from
the account holder/user’s fault.
1. Irrespective of the billing cycle, we provide no refunds or credits for unused time/duration of the
service or plan downgrades, if you decide to close your account/subscription before the end of
your billing period.
2. Details for trial period, paid subscription and canceling services shall be discussed with live chat
ltd prior to starting the services.
3. There will be no exclusions in order to treat all users equally and to reduce our administrative
costs for the ultimate benefit of our customers.
Trademarks / Copyright/ Intellectual Property Rights
This website www.livechatltd.com contain material which is possessed by or registered to us. The website data includes, but is not restricted to, the layout, design, appearance, look, content, typography style and info-graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in compliance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
1. The “Live Chat Ltd.” is a trademark owned by Live Chat Ltd, registered in Pakistan Trademark and
patent Office and is therefore subject to nationwide as well as worldwide protection.
2. “Live Chat Ltd. service provider states that it has rights to intangible assets in the form of a
graphic project of offered services, website design as well as to company logo, all signs, symbols
used within its possibility of business activity. These assets are protected respectively by:
Copyright and Neighboring Rights; Combating of Unfair Competition; Industrial Property Rights;
European Union Law and other binding global agreements.
3. Services offered by live chat ltd. which establish particular works, are its exclusive possessions.
4. Our Website addresses as well as the links, material, contents and layouts are protected by the
aforementioned acts. Misuse of our materials is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of live chat
ltd.’s intellectual property rights will be fully enforced under law.
5. Live chat ltd.’s prior written consensus is necessary for any business and non-business use of
offered services. Such permission is required in particular when publishing certain components
(e.g. Images, videos, scripts) in other printed publications, internet services, e-books, interactive
program, online presentations and in other type of electronic media as well as for the use of our
work such as (variations, modifications, alterations)
6. Unauthorised further sale or lending services, granting others sublicenses to our offered services
without express consent of live chat ltd. is not allowed. Such acts are not considered to be the
appropriate use of services.
7. The user/users must not alter or modify the purpose and use of our offered services.
Misrepresenting others as the part of our association, cooperation, relationship or false fully
representing yourself on behalf of live chat ltd. is illegal.
8. The Materials provided on/through our website are protected by copyright law, trademarks law,
and other binding laws relating to intellectual property rights as well as international laws and
a. Without prior written consent of Live Chat Ltd.’s you must not unauthorized copying,
reproduction, publication, transmission, distribution, modification derivative works from, license,
sell or in any way misuse the materials, in part or as whole.
b. You can download information only for your own personal use or understanding from the
Website in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Rules About Linking Our Website
1. Linking our website to the website from external websites or pages is strictly forbidden without
Live Chat Ltd.’s written consent. Although after having the approval, you may link to our specific
page only, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not harm our reputation or
take benefit of it.
2. You should not create a link in such a way as to recommend any form of endorsement,
collaboration or approval on our part where none exists.
3. You may not establish a link to our website in any website that is not possessed by you.
4. This website must not be framed on any other website; neither you may create a link to any part
of our site other than the approved page.
5. Live Chat ltd reserves the right to extract linking permission any time without prior notice.
6. The website you wish to link must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our
7. If you desire to make any use of our content other than the above mentioned terms, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You are completely accountable for configuring your information technology, your computer
programs, platform and internet service provider to access our website. You are advised and you
should use your own virus protection software.
2. We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from viruses or bugs.
3. We have no control over the linked websites or external pages, therefore we make no
representations or warranties as to the accuracy, correctness and fitness for a particular purpose
or quality of the linked websites. In no event shall these links are considered to be endorsed by
live chat ltd. These links are solely as a convenience to you. If you wish to open the linked pages,
you may do so at your own risk.
4. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing Trojans, viruses, logic bombs or other
material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
5. You must not attempt to obtain un-authorised access to our website, the server on which our
website is hosted or any stored server, database or computer connected to our website.
6. Live Chat Ltd., is completely authorised to report any or such breach to the relevant law
enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing defaulter’s
identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will revoke immediately.
7. The content available on our website is provided for general information only. Our website may
include links to external websites or resources operated by third parties. It is not intended to
amount to advice on which you should rely. You must gain professional or experts advice before
taking, or avoid doing from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Revisions and Errata
The website materials/content/imagery may include technical, photographic or typographical errors. Live Chat Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials/content/imagery are accurate, complete, or current.
We do not warrant that our site, or any material on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
I. Live Chat Ltd. may make modifications to the materials/content/imagery at any time without
II. Live Chat Ltd. may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
Such changes will be effective instantly upon posting such amendments on the Website, your continued use of the Website after live chat ltd. have posted revised Terms and Conditions establishes your acceptance. Consequently, you should access this page/document each time you use our Website.
Guarantee and Limitation of Liability
We never exclude or limit our liability to our clients in any way, where it would be illegal to do so. This includes the liability for a death or personal injury caused directly by our negligence or the negligence of our employees and for any fraud or fraudulent activity.
According to the situation different exclusions and limitations of liability applies to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you by us.
Live Chat Ltd shall not be held liable to you for any loss of opportunity or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of constitutional duty, or otherwise, even if anticipatable, arising under or in connection with. In particular, we shall not be liable for:
a) The use or inability to use, our website
b) The use of or dependence on any material displayed on our website.
c) The loss of expected profits, revenue, business, or sales;
d) Interruption in your business;
e) The loss of predicted savings;
f) Any loss of business opportunity, reputation or goodwill
g) Any kind of indirect or resulting loss or damage.
1. Live Chat Ltd. ensures the highest quality of its operations to guarantee 100% security, continuity,
accessibility and stability of offered services and in accordance with their usage and purpose.
2. The user shall bear all the responsibility for the selection and consequences arising from the use
of software provided to us in rendering services including its compatibility to user’s objectives.
3. Live Chat Ltd. does not control or monitor users’ opinions on a frequent basis; if, however, any
opinions in breach with our terms and conditions should be discovered efforts shall be instantly
made to remove them on priority basis.
4. Specifically, Live Chat Ltd. shall bear no liability for:
I. Loss suffered by the user risen due to the suspension or terminating of services by the user or for
other causes from the user’s mistake.
II. All damaging results being the consequence of content, responses and phrases added to the
network in connection with the use of offered services.
III. Interruption in accessing the offered services not caused by Live chat ltd.
IV. Damage due to the use or the impossibility to use offered services containing loss actually
suffered, benefits forgone, loss of data, the costs of additional equipment and software, company
V. Unauthorized and unreliable with these terms and conditions users’ operations while using
VI. Results of failure to execute or inappropriate performance of responsibilities undertaken by other users even though such a responsibility has been undertaken using our offered services.
Representations, Disclaimer of Warranties, Indemnities
1. The resources/materials are provided “as is” and your use of the site is at your own risk.
2. We exclude all the conditions, warranties, implied or expressed, or make any representations
concerning the precision, likely results, or dependability of the use of the materials or any
information contained elsewhere relating to or on any websites linked to or from our Website.
3. No endorsement, information or advice, whether written or oral, acquired by you from the
Website or its content/material shall constitute any warranty, condition or representation.
4. No guarantee or warranty on the timeliness, completeness, performance, precision or fitness of
the information and materials found or offered on our website is provided by us or any third
parties for any particular purpose.
5. By reading these terms, it’s implied that you acknowledge that such information and content
may include inaccuracies or mistakes and we explicitly disregard liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest level permitted by law.
6. The use of any content and information on this website and all its links is exclusively at your own
choice, for which Live Chat Ltd shall not be liable. It shall be your own obligation to confirm that
any services or information available through our website meet your particular requirements.
I. All the disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions or use of website shall be
primarily resolved amicably.
II. All disputes that could not be amicably resolved between the parties shall be submitted for
resolution by Common Court of Law at the location of Live chat Itd0’s. registered office.
III. If you are under 18, you must inform your parent or guardian about Live chat ltd.’s Terms and
Policy before signing up with us.
IV. The material/content of the pages of this website is for your general information, understanding
and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
V. Un-authorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
VI. The provisions of Civil Code, the act on copyright and neighboring rights, an act on electronic
services providing and other provisions of effective law shall be applicable in issues not governed
by these terms and conditions
Updating This Statement
1. From time to time we may amend may update these terms and conditions by posting a new
version these terms or include links to other websites.
2. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and they do not
signify that we endorse the website(s).
3. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Every time you wish to use our
site, please check these terms to ensure you are familiar and understand the terms that apply at
Contact Live Chat Ltd
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressive or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Please contact Live Chat Ltd if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions or your treatment of your personal information. If you find any inaccurate information on our site, please speak with one of our chat operators contact us at: email@example.com.
Sign-up for our FREE material and latest updates