Proactive vs. reactive
chat for different
Whether proactive or reactive chat is chosen for a company depends on the independence and expectations of their website visitors. Those of B2B businesses want to investigate on their own so reactive chat suits them. Since visitors on B2C company websites appreciate interaction, proactive chat is a better fit.
Feel free to drop us a line!
Live chat strategies for
B2B and B2C companies
Visitors have contrasting needs for the two business structures. B2B visitors are less,
require multiple sessions and have complex issues. The opposite is true for B2C
visitors. B2B customers present higher stakes and possess greater repeat
values in comparison to B2C customers.
In this whitepaper, you will learn how we:
- Customize live chat based on specific industries
- Choose reactive or proactive chat for B2B and B2C businesses
- Analyze ROI and customer satisfaction for B2B and B2C setups
- Arrange call-to-action for B2B and B2C companies
- Organize chat window timings for B2B and B2C ventures