Role of social media
in health care
There is a significant amount of information being shared on social media platforms with regards to health care. This has a major influence on patients seeking medical services particularly for long term conditions. Medical experts network through social media and patients are increasingly interested in applications integrated with social media.
Feel free to drop us a line!
Live chat is perfect for
health care professionals
Patients want access to support and medical records on-the-go so applications must be compatible
with personal devices. Being able to contact trained operators for assistance 24/7
increases satisfaction, loyalty and retention. Response time is a few seconds
and multiple patients are served simultaneously.
In this research report, you will learn how we:
- Growth, trends and benchmarks of digital health care
- Dynamic role of social media in modern health care
- Social media integration improves quality of live chat
- Unique benefits of live chat for health care industry
- Response time and handle time influences patient satisfaction