in customer care
Inclusion of artificial intelligence (AI) in customer services is welcomed by large businesses since self-learning software can simultaneously manage a significant volume of queries as programmed. After initial data collection and categorization, queries may be forwarded to trained operators. This ensures that the human touch is not missing in customer services.
Feel free to drop us a line!
for online support
Adoption of virtual reality (VR) by e-commerce stores increases customer satisfaction and reduces later complaints.
VR boosts customer engagement and subsequently, ROI. Additionally, virtual summits and conferences
decrease travel costs. User conferences raise the quality of consumer-brand interaction
while providing valuable feedback to the businesses.
In this research report, you will learn how we:
- E-commerce growth and virtual business interactions online
- Customer engagement via virtual reality and video chatting
- One-click access to customer resources and delivery automation
- Customer experience of SMS assistance vs. voice support
- Omni-channel support across hand-held personal devices
- Integration of sales and support team for greater retention