Our success is all about our people because they do extraordinary efforts to
achieve extraordinary goals.
Live Chat Supervisor
Title: Live Chat Operations Supervisor/Operator
Based in: London, UK
Live Chat Supervisor/Operator
Yomdel is setting the standards for fully staffed live chat services and needs two supervisors who are fluent in both writing and speaking British English to oversee a rapidly growing team of live chat operators.
Our24/7 fully staffed live chat services are a game changer for businesses growing online revenue. We are a young company, but one that is growing rapidly and we need enthusiastic, personable and dedicated people to help us realise our ambitious expansion plans.
Candidate and job summary
The Live Chat Operations Supervisor will speak and write fluent English having spent at least a year living and working/studying in the UK. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of British geography as well as the nation’s culture and way of life. An understanding of the estate agency industry would be an advantage.
The post holder will shadow and support operators in delivering a high quality, accurate and consistent live chat service and step in to answer chats directly at peak times.A natural leader, the successful candidate will be able to confidently guide and mentor operators in the use of established engagement scripts and canned answers, but will also be able to think on their feet when chat visitors go off script.
The successful candidate will understand the principles or speed, accuracy and freedom from bias.
- Supervise live chat operator teams located in Lahore by offering guidance and support throughout the daily shift;
- To step in and take chats directly when necessary;
- To fact-check to ensure accuracy of leads and their transcripts;
- To ensure leads are sent to the correct client, email address and with the correct transcript;
- Ensure strong English language capabilities within live chat operator teams, following a process of continuous improvement;
- Oversee the recruitment, training and development of live chat operators required to serve the ambitious growth goals of the company.
- Fluent in spoken and written British English
- Educated to Degree level (English preferred)
- At least one year living and working/studying in the UK
- Understanding live chat and experience with live chat platforms would be an advantage
- Typing speed of at least 40wpm
- Demonstrable ability to understand and respond appropriately to off-message user questions
- Team player who loves working collaboratively in an innovative, fast growing & challenging environment.
- “Never say can’t” attitude that helps Yomdel consolidate its market-leading position.
Technical Skills, Competencies or Qualification Requirements
- Writing and editing
- People management & leadership/mentorship
- Online &Digital skills and awareness
- Live chat platforms and data management tools
- Strong Word, Excel and other office suite skills.